Global Key Account Manager
|Job Title||Global Key Account Manager|
|Roles & Responsibilities||QAI addresses Operational Excellence and offers to its global clients a vast range of consulting, training and advisory services in the areas of Process Management, Agile, DevOps, Design Thinking, Innovation Management and others.
As our Global Key Account Manager for our Training & Learning Solutions you will be responsible for strengthening and expanding our footprint in markets that Include US, China, Singapore, Dubai and India.
You will have an opportunity to partner and work with some of the most forward thinking organisations in the business as well as people that rely on our expertise to help train, consult, certify and support them in their efforts to create more meaningful customer journeys.
As the custodian for QAI’s learning and training solutions you will
· Build CXO level relationships to retain and expand QAI’s fast growing customer footprint.
· Own and manage the complete sales cycle for our complete training services portfolio.
· Strategize and execute the global roll out of transnational customer projects across geographies and practices.
· Drive and support marketing and content strategy initiatives for deeper engagement and visibility.
· Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to build and shape and custom-create relevant solutions and services.
|Experience||1. B. Tech / MBA from a premier business school.
2. 10-15 years of experience in training or learning solution sales (preferable Process Improvement) to IT, ITES, BFSI & Telecom industry in India.
3. Strong communication & presentation skills.
4. Ability to work simultaneously on multiple opportunities.
5. Excellent relationships and rapport with decision makers.
|About QAI||QAI is a global consulting and workforce development organization addressing the ‘Operational Excellence’ and educational needs of information technology, information technology enabled and knowledge intensive organizations having a suite of products built over 30 years since inception, with clients in 30 Countries.
QAI operates from its offices in India, US, Singapore and China.
QAI Global Services (QGS), the consulting division of QAI, addresses Operational Excellence by helping organizations achieve Operational Excellence through deployment of best practices and processes in areas of Process Management, Agile, Devops, Design Thinking, Innovation Management and others.
QAI Global Institute (QGI) is the workforce development division of QAI and engages with individuals inside organizations and with professional communities. The Institute, through learning design, training delivery, competency assessments, development and certifications enables career growth and equips individuals to help realize organizational goals.