|Roles & Responsibilities
||The incumbent will be required to:
- To ensure timely dispatching/ uploading of the invoices in correct manner and sending to the right person in the customer organization.
- To ensure timely collection of outstanding invoice payments from customers.
- To reduce the aging of Accounts Receivable on a consistent basis.
- For above, to interact with internal sales team of our company, as well as the buying officers and Accounts Payable Executives in customer organization.
- To follow up vigorously on old outstanding amounts and to provide the customer with all required documentation and information for enabling them to process the outstanding invoices and release the payments.
- Monitor receivables and collections and provide updates of receivables and provide appropriate reporting procedures.
- Identify problem accounts and provide regular updates of receivables to management. Also, suggest possible resolutions.
- Reconcile transactions and balances to maintain accurate account balances of customer.
- Initiate credits and adjustments to customer accounts within company policy limits.
- Maintain bad debt and bad debt recovery records.
- Additionally, the incumbent will be involved in maintaining books of accounts of one or more than one subsidiary of QAI group of companies.